8:02pm

Today’s agenda in Mr. Rease’s first block was to read a play called “Fences”. So far, I like it my teacher say he will be switching the rolls with different students in our class; I just hope he doesn’t pick me. I’m a shy girl , but I’ll sometimes get comfortable around the right people; this has been a thing since I was a little girl. I try my best to over come it and sometimes I feel like it’s works , but I have to put more effort in it. The play is so far about this man and his wife ( Troy and Rose) troy didn’t really like being told what to do. From my perspective he sounds like he’s just a man that likes to get drunk and talk mess all day lol...... I just hope tomorrow does me good and be a chill day , but hopefully we can read Scene 2... Welp this concludes my blogger today did me bad; I’m very tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ole Tuesday

Friday

A Normal Day